You’ll be joining a young and dynamic team in full growth. This opportunity will give you the possibility of actively contributing to the design and development of a new payment tool about to revolutionize our daily payment habits.
Own, manage and drive the process with the goal being definition and deployment of digital features that will substantially enhance Consumer experience while simultaneously addressing the company’s strategic and financial objectives.
More precisely, the following areas will be under your responsibility:
- Manage the definition and path of the product development roadmap.
- Manage product specifications, project concepts and business cases to support business objectives.
- Lead development of initiatives and capabilities to optimize the Customer experience for our sales applications and tools across all digital devices.
- Drive enhancements to the sales application to increase overall business growth through all digital channels (e.g. Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone).
- Conduct competitive and customer research and maintain awareness of industry trends in digital Customer experience and sales interactions, leveraging expertise to educate partners and implement design.
- Support and help execute the development and improvement of the Customer experience.
- Work closely with Digital Sales and Marketing teams across the organization in setting goals, tracking sales metrics and driving strategies and projects to optimize sales.
- Ensure that detailed product development documentation is effective managed for successful product deployment while having the unique opportunity to partner with technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations.
- Help drive Go-To-Market planning to ensure successful product adoption and engagement.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor/Masters’ degree.
- 3+ years marketing experience in digital product management or product development in financial services, mobile/electronic payments, e-business, digital marketing company or agency.
- Exceptional partnership and collaboration skills, with proven ability to provide leadership throughout the organization, develop and maintain relationships with key partners across several businesses and functional areas.
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities while managing both strategic and tactical deliverables.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; product management experience including ability to develop and monitor progress on roadmaps and portfolio of work, ensuring focus on highest priority initiatives.
- Ability to negotiate in a positive, constructive manner, leading to improved outcomes and agreements.
- Ability to understand the full chain of activities that influence the customer and sales experience in the Mobile/Online/Digital space.
- Proven ability to develop digital strategies that align with business goals and plans, and ability to apply new methods and creative solutions to problems.
- Deep passion for Digital and innovation, with entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Good understanding of the Luxembourg market and its specificities.
- Fluent English and French are required.
The employment opportunity
We are offering:
- A permanent contract.
- An adapted and attractive package.
- To join a dynamic, multicultural and motivated team.
- To work in an environment at the forefront of technologies available on the market.
- Training, coaching and external training if/when required.
- Location : Leudelange / Luxembourg (2 km southwest of the city of Luxembourg, direct access from the motorway – free parking – public transport: direct connection to Luxembourg Central train station)
How to apply
Your application should include:
- A cover letter, laying out your view of the position within our organization and why you consider yourself a perfect match, ideally with verifiable references
- A complete CV,
- A recent photograph,
- The date of your earliest availability,
- Please send your application only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following message subject: "Digital Product Manager - Digital Payments & Marketing - Reference : DPM201501".